USING THE COMMISSION DATABASE
1. Visit the Commission’s online portal. Be sure to select tab “Spending Database”.
2. Select either to mine the database or obtain reports.
3. You will be directed to the main page in order to retrieve institution profiles (Option 1) and/or to perform more complex inquiries (Option 2).
4. Request information depending on Option 1 or Option 2 selected above.
5. Manipulate criteria (dates, data, inflation adjustment, etc) to refine your search. Also, pay attention to the many help popup windows [(+)] that define certain data elements.
* GRANTED PERMISSION BY THE KNIGHT COMMISSION ON INTERCOLLEGIATE ATHLETICS
Click the buttons below for more information on the database, methodology, and data sources:OverviewMethodologySources
The following pages presents sample reports that you can derive from the Commission’s resources. Again, each person’s search might differ by institution and/or type of analysis. We present hypothetical search scenarios.